Amusment...

>> Saturday, October 27, 2007


"Two... You mean I was only supposed to use TWO eggs?...oops...!"


Rosie "Chipmunk" Hipps


(sarcastically) "You are totally pulling my leg; Washington DC is not in Washington? Come on, you are not going to get me to believe that! I am not a blonde !"


"Hmmmuuummmuuuuummm Don't you spit that water on me!"


Too late!


(think goose) " Bottoms....... up"

2 comments:

Anonymous October 30, 2007 at 4:00 PM  

HILLARY HIPPS!! Don't you know I have a coppy right on all photographs of me?? You may think it was funny but I don't! Ok so maybe humility is a virtue... And maybe I need a little bit more... Time to laugh at yourself. :-P Your sure have a sense of humor.:-)
By the way, when did you take that picture, I cant place it.
-Katie

Hillary Hipps October 31, 2007 at 12:40 PM  

KATIE MILLER, there now every one knows who you are:-P If you do indeed have a copyright on all photographs taken of you it must be presented at the time of photographing. Sorry! Not! I took it the day we all came up to swim in the pool. You were making those gross cookies at the time. I wonder why they were so bad...... Does this mean the computer is working now?

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP