Solomon 11 months

>> Monday, November 22, 2010






He pretty much hated this part....





TOOTH!!!!!!



8 comments:

Rachel Hipps November 22, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

Every picture= Awwwwwwww!!

He is with me!1 November 22, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

He is so cute!!! @ Solly almost 1 year old how exciting!!! Miss you!!!! @ Hillary You are such a good photosphere Miss you and everyone i know in WA!!! :(

Love you all

~Becca Hipps~

Emily Hipps November 23, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

Awwww.... :D I think the caption for the last picture after the whole "tooth" thing before should be "big tooth". Thanks for posting them!!

Mom November 23, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

Adorable! Love the snow angel picture!! Love you More!

HerbGurl29 November 23, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

Solly - I miss you (and you are entirely too cute for your own good)! Hillary - I miss you more. ♥♥

Hillary Hipps November 29, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

Katie, I am too cute for my own good too. ;-)

it is me all the way December 7, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

Hillary you need to BLOG!!!!!

Becca H

Lizzy Schatte April 1, 2011 at 2:57 PM  

Solly is so adorable! ~Lizzy

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP