Speak Lord,

>> Tuesday, June 21, 2011

...for Your servant is listening.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Maria Elyse June 21, 2011 at 8:14 AM  

Aaahhh, this photo is gorgeous! ♥

xoxo
Mary
First Impressions
Flying Ships Vintage

Rebecca H. June 21, 2011 at 7:22 PM  

You are soooooooooooo beautiful!!! MIss you sooooo much!!

BECCA

P.S. XOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXXOXXXOXXXXOOOO

Ranelle K. June 21, 2011 at 10:05 PM  

I love this picture! (and your hair!) :) I am also trying to hear God right now... I'm glad He's given us the promise in Psalms that "I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye." (He recently gave that to me two times within a 24 hour period... I've been standing on this promise; you can, too!)

Keep encouraged! And keep looking to God. He WILL speak.

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP