You are Loved
>> Sunday, December 21, 2008
Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
When your heart's heavy
I will lift it for you
*
Don't give up
Because you want to be heard
If silence keeps you
I will break it for you
Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved
*
Don't give up
It's just the hurt that you hide
When you're lost inside
I will be there to find you
*
Don't give up
Because you want to burn bright
If darkness blinds you
I will shine to guide you
*
You are loved
*
-Sung by Josh Groban
*Pictures taken with the help of my trusty assistant and charming sister, Trina.





4 comments:
That is such a awesome song-- one of my favorites!
Great pictures-- I especially like the last one!!
Praying for you!!
Love Ya!!
You truly have an artistic soul. So deep. So probing. So thoughtful. Eloquent, expressive, and daring.
I love how you were able to Hillary-ize the lyrics with your photography. It tops being Grobin-ized, by far!!! *grin*
-Lo
Totally love that song!! You did such a good job with the pictures too!
Yeah I think the pictures add allot to the feel of the song!
Great job! And you take really good pictures!
Crystal
Post a Comment