Impromptu Photoshoot

>> Thursday, April 8, 2010

While at the tulip garden I saw this little gal goofing around rolling in the grass while her relatives were trying to get her picture. They happily let me give it a shot (ha!) and I sent them the results. I think they liked them!















Someday I am going to own a pair of cute mud boots too! :-)

8 comments:

Unknown April 9, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

Thanks again for the pictures! The little redhead is my Granddaughter Kyla.

Hillary Hipps April 10, 2010 at 2:41 AM  

She is adorable, Sir! Thank you so much for the opportunity!

Becca Hipps April 10, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

veary cute!!!!
Love you
miss you
Becca

Ladygreen April 12, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

So darn cute!

Squeee! I gave you an award! Go check it out :)

Buttercup April 13, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

aww. that's sweet. How'd you get the last picture partly b&w and the rest color??? I still can't figure out how. lol.

Hillary Hipps April 15, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

Buttercup, I used Picnik on this one and used a B&W brush to only do select areas. You can also do it in photoshop by selecting an area and desaturating it. =)

Buttercup April 15, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

okay. Thanks! I'll try it!

Buttercup April 17, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

Thanks, Hillary! I'm having a lot of fun with it, right now! I'm going to post some of them later, so hop over to my blog if you would like to see them! :)

Thanks so much!

Buttercup

soaringbuttercup.blogspot.com

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP