TWLOHA

>> Wednesday, April 21, 2010



"Once there was a girl who slashed. One day her friend came over and taking a red pen wrote "LOVE" on her forearms. Then she told her this: " I love you, every time you go to cut yourself roll up your sleeve and see the "LOVE" that I wrote there; know that I love you" Every time her friend came over she rewrote "LOVE" on her arm. Over time God worked in her heart, the girl stopped slashing and an organization was formed; "To Write Love On Her Arms" as a ministry to hurting girls."

Today is 'TWLOHA day"; a day that young men and women all over the United States write the word "Love" on their arms for the hurting girls of our generation.
The writing, which draws attention from family, friends, classmates and total strangers, gives us an opportunity to share our mission.

Changing the world, one at a time.

We love you!

I love you!
♥

2 comments:

Elsie Anne April 21, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

Thank you for sharing this Miss Hillary. For all those who are hurting, we love you.

i miei pensieri April 21, 2010 at 6:32 PM  

Thats Beautiful!!! Thanks for posting gf!!! Me LOVES you!!! Bunches!! xoxo

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP