World Changers

>> Saturday, October 30, 2010




Every single day I spend hours investing time and energy into training a leader of tomorrow. Be he a leader of his own home, or work or the state or country. He is a leader and I am molding him.

Right now as I type, in-between shoveling spoonfuls of sweet potato and chicken dinner down him, I am changing the world.

One bite at a time.

5 comments:

Mom October 31, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

AWESOME POST! Every mom is doing that job...if only we would recognize it.
I love you!,
Mom

Anonymous October 31, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

Amen Sister!!
God Bless you and your world changing!

Trina Hipps November 1, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

Go Hills! every life we invest in, we make a difference. Change the world the way Obama Never dreamed that it could change!!!

Julie Atnip November 2, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

Loved the post! Its so true and the importance of that is so underestimated!
It was a reminder for me as well :)
Thanks :D

The Rebecca Hipps November 5, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

HILLARY you need to blog! i do not mean to be pushy at all. But I am shore you have some amazing pictures on your awesome camera!!! Love you and miss you a lot!!!! :(

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP