6 Minutes in Japan

>> Monday, March 14, 2011

This video taken from a Japanese News station is a lot more intense than the ones I have seen on CNN or our news stations.

I just cant get over the fact that at the start of the video you see the water first hit the street and the sidewalk is going under... 6 minutes later you see a building float by in the same place.
In 6 minutes that much damage was done, that much disaster and horror for the people of Japan.
* shudders *






For a larger version, click on the "YouTube" button at the bottom of the video and watch it there.

2 comments:

Anonymous March 16, 2011 at 12:56 AM  

WOW! Yeah, I heard about this from a friend at church, and ever since i have been hearing different things about it, its really a powerful thing that's happening! We definately need to keep them in our prayers!
I dont understand why God is letting this happen, but I do know one thing, its all for His glory, we also need to pray for souls to be saved through this time!

Rebecca March 16, 2011 at 3:53 PM  

Hi, Hillary!

Very powerful video. We have friends in Tokyo which keeps us praying fervently.

Why is God letting this happen? Well, we live in a fallen world which is -- very quickly, it feels like -- coming to an end. You're right: it's all for His glory. Pray for revival in His Church and salvation for the lost!!!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP