What does this mean?

>> Tuesday, March 8, 2011








Besides that I am thinking about Katie... ;-)

8 comments:

Maeve March 8, 2011 at 5:07 PM  

these pictures are sooo pretty!!!! i like the purple flower one the best =)

love, maeve

Hope and Love March 8, 2011 at 7:48 PM  

Hilliary!! you blogged!! =) I love the pictures!! They are soooooooo pretty!!!! I miss you lots!! =( I hope you can come some time soon! :) That would be so fun!!! ;) LOVE YOU!!!! <3<3<3
~Becca~
P.S. Maeve did you gite the picture of you and Caroline? =) =)

Hope and Love March 8, 2011 at 7:53 PM  

Hillary I though the threes would turn in to harts!! :) I guess that only happens on Facebook sorry!
~Becca
P.S I have seen Emily do it on Facebook! :)

Mikala March 8, 2011 at 10:03 PM  

It means spring is near!!! I'm afraid that it is much closer for you than it is for us :-D The ground is still covered in mounds of snow.

HerbGurl29 March 9, 2011 at 11:10 AM  

It means the pussy willows were upside down...or you were! :D Muchas gracias para tus pensamientos! ;)

Mom March 9, 2011 at 12:49 PM  

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!!
I love you!
Mom

Hillary Hipps March 10, 2011 at 12:10 PM  

Aww thank you Maeve and Becca and Mikala! =)


Katie.. it was like a weeping willow pussy willow bush thing! Very cool... ;-)

maeve March 14, 2011 at 12:06 PM  

ur welcome hillary =)

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP