>> Wednesday, August 31, 2011


"Everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something and has lost something... remember that"

8 comments:

Anonymous October 6, 2011 at 7:31 AM  

this. blog. is. very. neglected... : )

Anonymous October 11, 2011 at 5:54 PM  

Are you still alive? : )

maeve October 22, 2011 at 1:10 PM  

hillary! u need 2 update this!! im missing you posts! :(

maeve October 22, 2011 at 1:11 PM  

i menat im missing YOUR posts, cuz they are so cool

Anonymous November 1, 2011 at 4:21 PM  

I think you should post reallly soon!!!! Your poor blog is so alone...

maeve November 4, 2011 at 8:24 PM  

hillary!!! iam starting to doubt that you even exsist. update this soon PLEASE! as anonymous said...... your blog is so alone!

maeve November 10, 2011 at 7:05 PM  

dude, you need to update this! i only check it to use the becca and maeve chat box (once again, thank you for that :D), and to see if you have finally come to your senses and started to post again!! hopefully, one of these days, i will be checking this and BAM!! there will be tons of awesome photography that i will admire and comment on :)

Rebecca Terry Lynne November 19, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

Hillary you are such a nice girl!! :D And I love you very much!!! :D
Please Blog. :(
Love Becca
PS I think the people that comment on your blog don't think you exist. :D I know you do.
PPS Please don't forget to look for a pic of everyone. :D
PPSS I Love and miss you very much!! And your blog posts!!! :P
PPPS. are we going to see you on Sunday? We missed you last Sunday! :(

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP