Home
>> Thursday, November 24, 2011
As most of you know, I just moved into an apartment with Emily in Omaha and am now working as an Administrative Assistant for Estate and Wealth and as a cashier for Chipotle, which is why I haven't blogged... well... as my dad pointed out.. I've only been in Omaha for 3 weeks and I haven't blogged since August.. but, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! So, since its been forever... I thought I'd take a few pictures and give you a little tour of just my room.. I still haven't taken pictures of the whole place yet :-P
















13 comments:
HILLARY YOU FINALLY BLOGGED!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!! hope y'all had a very happy Thanksgiving :)
Oh my gosh I love your room! (and the shoes, haha)
Home sweet home...
Cool. The apartment looks nice. Are you settling in Omaha for a while or is this a short stop?
Love the picture with the shoes. I <3 the green ones! Love you
Becca
also I made the box with Texas on the top and there are more for sale
timothy H.
Love the creative shots you take of everything. Can't wait to see you!!
Love, Mom
I'm not sure why, but many of your photos didn't come out for me. But I sure liked the ones I saw! Glad you're back to blogging; I always like what you have to say.
PS Ooops! All I had to do was wait a bit and your photos came through. They're great.
Hillary I Love you
Love
Babe
Blog BLOG
Hillary Dear,
I miss you can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Hugs
Babe
Well, I hope you blog again sometime, because your blog looks very interesting. =)
~Aidyl
aidylewoh.blogspot.com
Post a Comment