Determination

>> Monday, August 27, 2007


Mom and Rosie

I am rendered speechless.

Leah and Timothy show off the immense size of these pants

Once again *Speechless*

Go Mommy!!!!!

Lets give this incredible lady a hand; post her a congratulations comment!

I love you Mom




8 comments:

Erica August 27, 2007 at 9:18 PM  

yay for Mrs. Hipps!!!! What fun. :) That's simply incredible. I lost ten pounds a couple of years ago, and I thought that was hard!!!

Hi Hillary, by the way. :) It's me from the Rebelution. :)

Is your dad a farmer?

Anonymous August 27, 2007 at 10:58 PM  

Way to go, Mrs. Hipps! You've done a great job! Walking 4 miles... whew...you challenge me!

Hillary, your blog is so neat! A balance of laughs, and encouragement! Keep up the good work! :)

Holly August 27, 2007 at 11:02 PM  

Wow, that's definitely determination, all right, Hillary! Inspirational! =D

I also really like your blog; it looks like a lot of fun. :D

(I hopped over here from the Rebelution, too.)

-Holly D

Anonymous August 28, 2007 at 12:12 PM  

Congratulations, Mrs. Hipps! That is so awesome! =o)
By the way, I love your blog, Hillary! God bless you and your wonderful family!

~Tara Marie (also from the Rebelution!)

The Patriot August 28, 2007 at 12:39 PM  

Hi Hillary! That is so awesome about your mom! Praying for you guys...

Anonymous August 28, 2007 at 8:39 PM  

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!

~Katie~

Erica August 29, 2007 at 4:06 PM  

The Rebelution is just an awesome group of people, isn't it? :)

Anonymous August 29, 2007 at 4:13 PM  

Way to go Mrs. Hipps!!! That's absoulutly incredible! You are so.... beauiful! That inspires me to press on!! They results are gourgous!!!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP