Tomorrowland (2015)
10 years ago

The sun rising always makes me remember God's Faithfulness...
"He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous." Matthew 5:45
Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Is that one of pictures you were thinking about entering into the fair? I really like it, the sun's rays are so pretty! Isn't God amazing in what He can do in nature? It's funny that we were online at the same time. I suppose it would happen more often if I was on Rebelution, right? (-;
Love you,
~Katie~
Perhaps ;-)
Hillary, you have such an eye for what makes a great photograph! I love the pictures you post. Keep up the great work!
decamom
Oh- great picture, Hillary!! And what a beautiful verse too!!
Hey Hillary!
This blog is really great!! I'm glad you told me about it!! I'll be visiting it often! You take great pictures! And I'm glad that the Lord allowed you to purchase a camera! What a blessing!! Looks like you had it for quite awhile! I havn't had a chance to read all the posts yet, but they look really good!! On the famous mud slide that looks like so..... much fun!!!! I really badly want to come out, and spend time with you before the summer's over! It would also be great fun to try the mud slide before it gets to cold! I better be going now, but I'll try to send you a letter soon! Continue to press into him! BTW Cute picture that you sent to me to!
Love You!!
Bekah
Hi, Hilary. I'm glad to discover your blog! Your family is often in my prayers.
Hm... That wouldn't be a recent photo, now would it? :D
Peace! ...and y'know, I mean that. :)
--Jacob
Post a Comment