The Bible Stands

>> Thursday, August 30, 2007


"The Bible stands like a rock undaunted
’Mid the raging storms of time;
Its pages burn with the truth eternal,
And they glow with a light sublime.

The Bible stands though the hills may tumble,
It will firmly stand when the earth shall crumble;
I will plant my feet on its firm foundation,
For the Bible stands.

The Bible stands like a mountain towering
Far above the works of men;
Its truth by none ever was refuted,
And destroy it they never can.

The Bible stands though the hills may tumble,
It will firmly stand when the earth shall crumble;
I will plant my feet on its firm foundation,
For the Bible stands.

The Bible stands and it will forever,
When the world has passed away;
By inspiration it has been given,
All its precepts I will obey.

The Bible stands though the hills may tumble,
It will firmly stand when the earth shall crumble;
I will plant my feet on its firm foundation,
For the Bible stands.

The Bible stands every test we give it,
For its Author is divine;
By grace alone I expect to live it,
And to prove and to make it mine.

The Bible stands though the hills may tumble,
It will firmly stand when the earth shall crumble;
I will plant my feet on its firm foundation,
For the Bible stands."

2 comments:

Anonymous August 31, 2007 at 1:57 PM  

What a perfect song!! It's so encouraging!!! Thanks for posting such fun, and also encouraging, and inspiring posts! I wanted to post a comment on those "ghost" pictures, but it wouldn't let me! So I'll just say now those were so cool, and creepy!!:)*wink* You could play some really funny jokes with those! It's so.... cool to see all the fun stuff you can do with your new camera! I hope I can talk to you soon!

Love Ya!
Bekah

Anonymous August 31, 2007 at 1:59 PM  

Hey it's me again Hillary! Did you get my letter in the mail yet? God Bless!

Miss Ya!
Bekah

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP