The Great Snow Ball Fight
>> Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Hi, this is not Hillary, this is Trina her little sister, I am posting to show you what we have been up to while she is in AZ. On Sunday, we had a massive snow ball fight!!! It was us Hipps kids and most of the Wattermann kids.
We had a lot of fun!
Matthew, Rosie, Phillip, and me were sorta against the people on the other side of the fence, but it was mostly a free for all!
"Run Phillip, I am going to get you!
Now all on the same side of the fence, it is Matthew going to take over the world/yard with his snow balls!! Well that is about how it was!
Then the big kids went sledding! It was awesome. But we only had one sled, so we had to take turns!
We had a lot of fun, but I fell down in the snow so many times, that my clothes were soaked by the time we came in.
(Pictures taken by Trina Wattermann)





2 comments:
Looks like it was Sure FUN!!! Remember behind every great girl is a Mom who loves her!
Even though it took two Trinas to do the job of one Hillary, you sure did it well!
I love you, Grammy
Post a Comment