Rebelutionaries Unite
>> Monday, January 19, 2009

Katherine, Sarah, Hillary, MarkAbort73
Emily, Sarah, Mark, Hillary, Stephen

The three of us forumites.Mark initiated the Hutchins/Hipps relationship
and since he is not getting away with all of the credit...
I responded to his initiation, and investigated the people involved
and since she did start *our* friendship...
Sarah, found me and began the lines of communication there.
Basically Sarah and I kinda used Mark and then dropped him :D poor boy!
Sarah and I ( Sarah is one of my very bestest friends. Aside from the fact that she is such a good friend and I hate to have her spread so thin, I would recommend her friendship to each and every one of you)View the entire album on Facebook with this public link:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2016406&l=ccbd6&id=1231054154





3 comments:
I am so thankful God made a way for us to know each other, I love knowing you!
Sarah
> View the entire album on Facebook with this public link...
Sorry. Nope. No Facebook. I can't even keep my blog up-to-date. Not getting Facebook... Well, not today at least...
Anyhow, what's this "rebelution" thing all about?
Peace. --Jacob
(BTW, I actually *did* update my blog last night. And you know how it goes: once you do it once, it's easier for the habit to start back up. So stop by!)
You don't have to get Facebook to see the pictures, Jacob. That is the saving grace of public links :D
Ahh I love it when people ask what the "Rebelution" is about. It is officially defined as "A teen aged rebellion against the low expectations of our society today" You can find out more about them through their website
www.therebelution.com
Post a Comment