Belated posting of major fun!

>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We got the opportunity to visit our Uncle, Aunt, and ever increasing number of cousins in January...

Here are VERY late pictures!
Sorry y'all!















7 comments:

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

That baby....i.s. s.o. c.u.t.e. I just want to eat her. Such kissable cheeks......
Sarah

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

Hillary,
The children enjoyed seeing the pictures...... and we REALLY enjoyed having you, Emily and Michael here. The only drawback was that it was too short. But... as is often the case, our loss was someone else's gain. Kids and Nina Say "HI!". Luv Y'all
Andrew

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

Wow! The Arizona Cousins have grown! Thank you for posting these honey. My favorite is the one of you and Michael. I am SO glad you got to go on that trip!
I love you,
Mom

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

Awww, such fun memories... Thank you again to the Arizona Hipps for being so hospitable! Next time we shall have to allot more time to visit... although I am pretty sure it is our turn to host by now! :-) Thanks for putting them up, Hillary, good choices too!

Hillary Hipps February 12, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

SARAH, How horrible of you!

You better hide the baby, Uncle Andrew.

Anonymous February 15, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

Thank you, Hillary, for posting all of those wonderful pictures. They were each so fun to look at! I'm glad you had such an enjoyable trip.

Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

Makes me sad because I miss my family so much.
Love you all
Aunt Anne

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP