Excuses...

>> Saturday, February 7, 2009

I will try to blog more now that this is done with !

5 comments:

Anonymous February 7, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

Congratulations! :-)

Hillary Hipps February 7, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

Thank you kindly, I have yet to get my results back... *shudders*
But, it is nice to have behind me!

Anonymous February 8, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

Yeah, Hillary! Yes, I'm sure you are very happy to have that done :)

Jacob February 10, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

Hope you did well! Looking forward to more posts.

--Jacob

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 February 10, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

I'm sure you did great Hillary.....I just took some pre-GED exams this week online and I was thrilled with the results until I came to the math.....I'm sure the Lord will bring me through that 'dark valley' somehow, but I do wish I could somehow avoid opening my math textbook ever again.......
Let me know as soon as you get your results back!!
Love and Prayers,
~Elizabeth

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP