Senior Pictures

>> Sunday, February 15, 2009

Trina and I went to Emily's place and took some senior pictures since I don't really look like I did in the ones last fall :D
















*Personal Favorite*

*Personal Favorite*












Waddya all think?

8 comments:

Anonymous February 15, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

I love these! You're gorgeous, and I still wish I could trade hair with you, haha! My favorite is probably the first one, or the one right after your personal favorite. : )

Anonymous February 16, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

Hillary, you are truly a beautiful young woman. My favorite is your first one. Absolutely wonderful. Who did the actual picture taking? You may have some competition in the photography department!
Can't wait to see you Friday!
Love,
Mom

Hillary Hipps February 16, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

Stephanie, haha! I have totally fallen in love with my hair now that I know what to do with it, so umm forget that whole trading hair thing..please? :-P

Mom,
Awwwww thanks! I know you are my mother and mothers see their children differently than the rest of the world does... but if I did get any beauty, we all know where it came from! Something about that "shes got her daddy's money her mamas good looks" song ... ;)

Trina took the pictures, she did do a good job didn't she!? I had her take them and then I cropped them, to my liking and it worked out very well for both of us :D

AmberVV February 16, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

Wow, Hillary! These are beautiful! I see what you mean now.. the ones of FB are washed out in comparison. These are much more beautiful!

Will you mail me one if you are giving them out to people?? ^_^

Buttercup February 17, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

those look great!

Anonymous February 17, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

Wow, those are really nice! You are so pretty!

Anonymous February 17, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Great pictures, Hillary!! My favorites? Hard to choose, but in my humble opinion, the best are 1, 6,7 and the last one!!
I'm hoping to call and catch up with you sometime soon.....it seems I'm only at church when you aren't!!
Love and Prayers,
~Elizabeth

Aunt Anne March 30, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

I love them all. They are all beautiful!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP