Dreams

>> Saturday, May 23, 2009


"You see things; and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?""

-George Shaw

4 comments:

Rachel May 24, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Neat Pic., Hilary


Rachel

Elsie Anne May 26, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

That quote is beautiful! I have done that very thing, dreamed of amazing things and thought why not.

I am a lurker that will now come out of the shadows!
I am a Rebelution Forum member, and I love your blog! You take great pictures, I wish I could capture God's creation in the same way. *sigh*

I am also a blogger, we are exploring the life of William Wilberforce over at my blog, come and join us!
www.theirvoice13914.blogspot.com

Thank you again for your wonderful blog!

caroline May 26, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

What a beautiful photo...

Holly June 8, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

love it!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP