Tomorrowland (2015)
10 years ago
I got the chance a few weeks ago to go to Wisconsin. It was beautiful!
This is me getting my "cultural experience" :D
Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009
Back to TOP
5 comments:
You know, I have had Dunkin Donuts, but I have never been to Baskin Robbins Ice Cream.
I think I may need to do that....one of these days. :)
Sarah H.
Wow!!! It's so green compared to Arizona!
-Rachel H.
Wisconsin...amzing!
see ya soon!
Go Wisconsin! I'm still a Wisconsinite at heart...and a Green Bay Packer fan. :) Glad you got a chance to see it, and at such a nice time of year, too.
Y'know, one day i would like to go to America and have a similar cultural experience. I want to go to all the places you guys have like Walmart, and the food places like Dairy Queen and Dunkin Donuts and all that.And then I'd order some books off Amazon, because the shipping would be free, instead of costing an arm and a leg to ship to Australia!! I know its an odd dream :P Seeing pictures of beautiful places, like that one you posted of the farm in Wisconsin just make me want to go even more!
Post a Comment