My blog in words...

>> Monday, November 9, 2009



I thought this was unique how it sorted the words I use the most on my blog. Very interesting.. Thanks Wordle!

4 comments:

Buttercup November 10, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

that's so cool! I'm gonna try it! :D

how'd you get it on your blog? I can't figure it out...

love in the Savior,
Buttercup

Mark Hutchins November 12, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

Very cool and accurate! I'm gonna have to try it on my blog...

It'll probably be a little more political in nature...:-)

Mark Hutchins November 12, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

It took me a bit, but I figured out all by myself how to imbed it in my blog. :-)

http://veritassupraomnis.wordpress.com/2009/11/12/wordle-analysis/

Nicole November 16, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

That's very cool! I love how "love" is huge and then everything else like "bitterness," etc. surrounds it. Sweet!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP