Baby it's cold outside...

>> Saturday, January 23, 2010

Have I said that before?



We had a spectacular hoar frost cover the landscape in little needles of ice this past week. The crackly cold spikes were breath taking!

With that, I will simply let the pictures do the talking...








7 comments:

Heidi January 23, 2010 at 11:57 PM  

That hoar frost is beautiful! I think my favorites are the nail and tractor pictures! The tractor picture is competition worthy!

DannyT077 January 24, 2010 at 6:12 AM  

Cool pictures. The tractor one is definantly my favorite. Unfourtunately I didn't see any hoar frost here. We just got hit with that major ice storm. :(

Rachel Hipps January 24, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

Awesomeness, Hills, Awesomeness!
My favorite is the nail and tractor. :D

Mom January 25, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

WOW! Beautiful pictures!!!!!!

Kimberly Sorrell January 26, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

wow!! It was a spiking frost!! Very pretty pictures Hillary!!! I still keep up with your blog and am glad you got pictures of my wedding!!! Love you much!!
Kimberly

Anonymous January 27, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

The tractor picture is very good, you should enter that in a competition!

Katherine H.

Anonymous February 5, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

Hillary
Once again, absolutely beautiful pictures...
Kathy G

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP