Hola!
>> Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Hello everyone from Mexico!
it is rather late and I only have a minute or two but I am posting some pictures that will give you an idea of what we are up to.Taking off from Tuscon our team.
Back Row left to right: Daniel Osborne, Mr. Logerstedt, Christian Logerstedt, Mr. Coult, Mark Hutchins, Alex Poythress, Middle: Sarah Coult. Front Row, Beth Magnuson, Me!, Joanna Rust
Riding the bus for 14 hours we made it across the border safely and with no hassle!
I shoveled concrete into buckets they passed up with a rope. ;)In process...
Here is the house. We are finishing the second story up there.
Alex and Mark moving a rock and sand pile to another place.
This adorable little girl's name was Amy and she climbed up in my lap and chatted at me in Spanish while laughing at me for not understanding her.This gas station cracked me up :-P
Love y'all! <3





9 comments:
Hi Hillary, I'm dropping by from the Soaring on Wings Like Eagles blog. I like your pictures of Mexico-I would love to travel there one day. If you have a moment, I would appreciate it if you would drop by my blog. Oh, Footprints in the Sand is my main blog.
-Elizabeth J.
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like you all are having fun and serving the Lord all at the same time.
Thanks for the pictures, Hills. I hope you are having a good time. Love ya.
~Rachel~
:D Thanks for posting! I can't believe I am the 4th person to comment on this, and I usually check this blog all the time.... Love you!
*sniff* I miss you...
I am glad you are alive and safe, and that you are having fun!!! Love you girl!!!
~Trina
thank you for the pictures, Hillary! Have fun!
Love ya,
Katherine
Way to go Hillary. Praying for you. Good work.
Kathy G
awesome! thanks for postin' some pics!
Buttercup
AWESOME pics honey! Can't wait to hear stories from your trip. I love you and I am so proud of you and all you are doing down there in Mexico! You Go Girl!!!
Mom
Post a Comment