Mexico 2010 Video

>> Wednesday, January 13, 2010

7 comments:

Marissa January 13, 2010 at 5:22 PM  

Beautiful video! Thanks for sharing it! (No, I'm not just a creepy stalker... I saw Beth M. was tagged. :))

Tiffany January 13, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

Love the video! God is very wonderful. :)

The Patriot January 13, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

Great pictures, Hillary! It looks like you had a lot of fun.

Felicity January 13, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

It was awesome Hills. I felt like I saw just a window into what it was like for y'all. (I still wish I had have been able to go though!)

Heidi January 13, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

Beautiful. Thank you for putting this video together!

Mom January 14, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

Absolutely beautiful....I am sitting here speechless just thinking about how this trip must have touched your heart and soul. What beautiful pictures Honey. I am SO glad you got to have this experience. I love you!
Mom

Rachel Hipps January 14, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

What a sweet video, Hills.
The music was very fitting!!


Rachel

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP