Black Dress +sisters + sunglasses = (see below)

>> Monday, February 15, 2010







Love ya!





PS: Dudes: You break a Hipps' Girl's heart... you know what happens... ;-)

5 comments:

Mark February 15, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

Be afraid. Very afraid.

Lol!

If I didn't know y'all I would be intimidated. As things stand though, I know y'all are a bunch of pushovers. ;-)

JK! I don't want death by Hillary!

Talitha February 16, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

funny!

Elsie Anne February 16, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

You both look lovely! And you very much remind me of some pictures I have of me and my sisters. :-)

Rachel Hipps February 16, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

AW! You both look SO pretty!!

Rachel

Anonymous February 19, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

Hillary,

Remember we are Christ's only representatives here on earth.

In His Service,
Esther Schatte

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP