I think I have fallen in love....

>> Saturday, February 20, 2010


His name is Solomon and he turns nine weeks old on Monday the 22nd.
I will be moving out to Washington state on the 9th of March to be his nanny for a little over three months.

It looks like I should have ample opportunity to expand my photography a bit while I am out there, and hopefully some of that will appear here!

You will never get tired of seeing that darling face; now will you! <3

14 comments:

Isaac Lewis February 20, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

Where are you moving in Washington. I'm a Rebelutionary living in south-central Washington, on the Columbia River.

Isaac Lewis February 20, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

Forgot a question mark there...

Mom February 20, 2010 at 8:53 PM  

Hooray! We can't wait to have you close by and Solomon is obviously excited about it...I mean..look at Solomon smiling! Love you!,
Mom

Hillary Hipps February 20, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

Isaac, I will be up near Edmonds, WA. :-)

Love you too, mom!

Isaac Lewis February 20, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

Bummer. We're about 6 hours away from Edmonds, down in Goldendale.

Jacob February 20, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

Hillary, you are a goof. And sorry, but yes frankly I will. So just make sure to pad all those lame, fawning posts with lots of thought-provoking spiritual meat.

Elizabeth February 21, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

Three months?? I hope I get the chance to see you before you leave Hillary!! You'll have to call every once in awhile (during breaks from photgraphing cute little Solomon) and keep me up-to-date!!
Praying for you,
~Elizabeth

Rachel Hipps February 21, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

Aww! He is so adorable! I hope you have a lot of fun cousin!!

Aunt Cathy February 21, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

Yeah! We're looking forward to you being around!! Solomon will be one lucky guy...all those photo opportunities. :)

Trina Hipps February 21, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

I will miss you while your Gone, but I am soo happy for you. I hope you have fun!!! Love you!! Love, Trina

Haley February 22, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

Hey Hillary, How does you site trafficing know where I'm from?
BTW, I'm Haley on the Rebelution.
any way. that's not exactly where I am but close enough.

Talitha February 23, 2010 at 8:02 AM  

what a cute little boy!
Have fun! I have always wanted to nanny!
btw, i too, am from the Rebelution. And I love reading your blog and seeing your photography!

Grammy February 23, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

I know this will be a great time for you! I hear Solomon gets cuter every day; it will be great to have a photographer close by.

L,
G

Holly February 27, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

He's beautiful, Hillary!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP