Happy Birthday Daddy!
>> Tuesday, February 9, 2010
His faith encourages me,
His unfailing love inspires me,
His wisdom guides me,
His diligence provides for me,
His encouragement drives me,
His honesty assures me,
His patience never ceases to amaze me!
Surely no one else has been so blessed nor so privileged to call such a man Daddy. I love you Daddy! You are the best! God is faithful! Happy birthday!!





7 comments:
Happy Birthday Uncle Dale!
Rachel
Here's a belated happy birthday to your Dad! I hope he had and will continue to have a grand one. :-)
-Mark
I totally agree! Happy Birthday!!!!
Katie
What a beautiful tribute Hillary. You are an amazing Daughter and your dad and I are blessed to have you!
I love you!!!!!,
Mom
Happy Birthday Mr. Hipps!
Katherine H.
What a beautiful tribute!
How very sweet. I am sure your words deeply blessed your dad. Very few girls can say those things about their dad. Lucky you.
Kathy G.
Post a Comment