Tomorrowland (2015)
10 years ago
Fruit pasta in the market.
The happiest flowers I have ever seen! They were so sunny and cheerful!
Fish!
"Berries, Berries, Berries...." =)
Freezing to death at the top of the space needle trying to to blow off the observation deck!
Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Nice pictures, couz! hope you are having fun!!
Flowers! Freash berries that actully look freash! Hills, dear.....please! I would kill for some! (almost)
Sarah H.
Nice and warm on the East side of the state... Evidently not over there ;)
Have you heard about the Christian Heritage Homeschool conference in April?
http://www.christianheritageonline.org/events/2010-main-conference-page/
It is a Homeschool conference in Redmond WA, just a little south of Seattle... one of the funnest conferences to volunteer at, and they have a big chorale that lots of the kids sing in... Loads of fun, and very inspirational speakers as well...
Hey Hillary- I just went to the space needle, for the first time- and I live here :) here are some of my pics from my time there- http://joyfullart.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-dinner-at-space-needle.html
P.S. I love your photos of Seattle :) are you coming to the Do Hard Things conference in BC?? Would love to meet up with you there if you do go :)
Anna L
Post a Comment