Love is waiting
>> Tuesday, March 30, 2010
This song really spoke to my heart, and I wanted to share it with y'all. :)
You can find the words here "Love is Waiting"
This song really spoke to my heart, and I wanted to share it with y'all. :)
You can find the words here "Love is Waiting"
Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Thanks for the song Hillary, it spoke to my heart as well. Even though I already have my man I am still waiting for his love in a sense. Waiting for him to come home. But God brings things across my path that help me stay strong, like this song.
-Katie
I love Brooke Fraser! She has such talent and such a love for the Lord!
Great song, great message, great thoughts to hold on to!
The "great song" comment was mine, I forgot to "sign" it! BT
Post a Comment