Tomorrowland (2015)
10 years ago
Thank you so much for the lovely weekend with you and being such a hammy model! You are simply gorgeous inside and out! Daniel is so blessed to have you! Love you!!
Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009
Back to TOP
6 comments:
awwwww... Katie.. I love you and miss you lots!!! The pictures are soo sweet!!!! Thanks for posting them Hills, you did a good job taking them.. I really love them!!! can you send me one?? Thanks!! Love you!!
~ Trina
Hillary,
Did you use Picnik on the first picture? She is sooo pretty!
Gorgeous!!! I think my brother did good... :D Love you Katie!!! I love the green picture, so beautiful. Can't wait to see you in just a few weeks, sis!!!
Thank you so much Hillary for taking the pictures! I was wonderful having you out and can't wait to do it again. :-) Love you lots!!
Katie
Looking great Hillary. Awesome pictures!
That is my girl...I'm so proud you are my wife baby. Thanks for taking these Hillary.
Kill Kill Kill.
Post a Comment