>> Friday, June 25, 2010

18. The tired satisfiedness after a long walk
19. Wildflowers
20. Random mossy benches at the top of hills
21. HOLLY!!! Hutcheson and otherwise... ;-)
22. Sharing
23. Memories of good times we've have and thoughts of good times to come!
24. Heritage
25. Perseverance with a smile!
26. Freedom
27. Pink (and Laura Wattermann)
28. Roses and time to smell them
29. Happy mail boxes... =)





3 comments:
#18. LOVE that hat! It is so cute! I think I'll have to ask you to come get my babies dressed every day. ;)
#22. My favorite! Did someone else get this picture for you?
#27. P.r.e.t.ty!
I love them! Esp. #22 and #23... I can't wait until there are 4 of those cups and fry holders on the tray. Love you!
Rach, Yes, I dear lady at McD's took it for me =)
Post a Comment