>> Saturday, June 5, 2010



4. Sunshine

5.Warm weather

7 comments:

Trina June 5, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

ouch!!! You are a Burnt Baby!!! lol

Try Lavender oil and vinegar.. It helps it sink into a tan.


Love you Dear!!
Love, Trina

Anonymous June 6, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

Hillary.....What on earth were you doing?

Try what Trina said, although do not get to close to anybody, you will smell like a pickle:)

Katherine

Mikala June 6, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

OUCH! That's all I can say :-)

Becca Hipps June 6, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

Hillary!!!!! ow my word!!!wow
I love you

Rachel Hipps June 6, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

One word, OW!!

Curly Pink Runner June 8, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

So many words come to mind.......and one continues to repeat itself.....OUCH!!!

Rachel Hipps June 13, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

Oh, BTW, I love the earings and the hairdo and the flower! And, you of course!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP