Felicity and Tiffany Photoshoot
>> Friday, July 16, 2010
While in Colorado last weekend I got the joy (and fun) of doing hair and a photoshoot with two lovely young ladies.
I flew out to meet Felicity who is from Australia and I met through the Rebelution forum. I had met Tiffany and her parents on my way to Mexico via Denver in January. We had a blast and I will post some of the pictures of us just "hangin out" later. ♥
Felicity on the left and Tiffany on the right.
Felicity (Don't you just LOVE her eyes!)
Tiffany (I love the stem of grass in this shot!)
All three of us (photo credits to Brittany Burney-- Tiffany's VERY talented sister)
See no evil; say no evil; hear no evil" (photo credits -- BB)
Tiffany (have so many favorites from this shoot...)
The beautiful Felicity
Just for fun!
Tiffany
Felicity!
I love the contrast here! Photo credits -- BB
Photo credits -- BB
Tiffany





4 comments:
Great Pictures! Looking forward to meeting Felicity and Tiffany!! Oh, and in picture 8, I started grinning when I recognized those toes!! Love you!
Great Pictures, Hillary!
they are great. yea i did recognized your feet too you were the only one that had bare-feet;) i can not wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!
becca
Just lovely......just like you.
Post a Comment