I like cats...I like to eat them!

>> Thursday, July 29, 2010

Status in question: “So many cats…so few recipes”


Andrea: cute! (@status)


I had a similar signature once on my emails: "I love cats -- they taste like chicken"



Hillary:


I hate cats

detest them

abhor


Andrea: second the motion

detest


Hillary: YES!


Andrea: revolting creatures

haha


Hillary: Okay we are destined to be friends


Andrea: woohoo!


Hillary: they are on a quest to conquer the world


Andrea: they're sick and evil


Hillary: and dishonest


Andrea: and arrogant and unfriendly

and staticky


Hillary: and spoiled

and stuck up

and rude

and like everyone's most annoying ex boyfriend!


Andrea: haha

just. plain. evil.


Hillary: AMEN!


Andrea: hooray for our side!


Hillary: This has been the best cat bashing conversation ever!


Andrea: you're awesome


Hillary: I like you too ;-)




6 comments:

Andrea July 30, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

Well put and insightful post, Hills. Your blog is always so thought-provoking and inspiring!

Emily Hipps July 30, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

That was awesome. I am so hyped for the day now... :D

Talitha July 31, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

I don't like cats too.
My sunday school small group leader told me that she saw a t-shirt that said "I love cats, but I just can't eat a whole one by myself!" or something silly like that! :D
great conversation.. loved it!

Anonymous August 3, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

I do not like cats usually.....I have only met one that I can look apone with love.

Great conversation!:)


Katherine H.

Bradley B. (From the REB) August 3, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

Cats are just mean, just like ducks.

Junior Josie August 11, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

That is GREAT! =D My thoughts exactly!
Nice post! =)
Ruth B. from the Rebelution

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP