>> Thursday, August 19, 2010


58. Baby rings!! YES Love that toy!!



57. Desire



56. Baby Hands



55. Playing coy (for babies!) :-P



54. Peek-a-boo!



53. Exploration



52. Naps!! ♥


51. Touche baby clothes



50. Happy pattern diapers


49. Bright eyes



48. Babies

7 comments:

Leah August 19, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

He is so cute I am going to die!!!

god's girl August 19, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

he is sooooooooooo cut hope see you on Friday and maeve is not busy this week-end love you

Trina Hipps August 19, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

Mr. Cuttie pants! :-)

Hillary Hipps August 19, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

Just so you know, I absolutely adore you three! Aaaamaaaazing people!! One week from tomorrow morning!! ♥♥♥♥♥ Lots of hyper excitement over here!!

Mom August 19, 2010 at 11:47 PM  

Great photos! You are an amazing photographer! The subject is wonderful too!

Rachel Hipps August 22, 2010 at 5:12 PM  

Aw! Solly is such a cutie!

Caitlin Bassett September 4, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

Hillary,
I found your blog from The Rebelution and I absolutely love your pictures! They are so beautiful and encompass the joys of life. Photography is also a passion of mine. I've been searching for a new camera lately, and saw you have a Canon. Can I ask what kind you have, and how it's worked for you?
Love your blog, and I'll probably be following it =)

In Christ,
LeaningOnHim

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP