Solomon 8 months

>> Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Hey, Y'all! I am 8 months old and I learned to clap last weekend! -PS I love my nanny!!"




Keeping our fingers crossed... "Please let me stay this cute through high school."







Tarzan???










Laundry day!


Standing up all by himself ON my laundry!!





This one unnerves me... I fear I see a glimpse of a future stubborn 2yr old!

5 comments:

Megan August 24, 2010 at 7:21 AM  

Aww! How cute! I loved the pictures! What a little darling. :-)

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Anonymous August 24, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

Oh my gosh....how can he be so cute???!??!???!
Sarah H.

Trina Hipps August 24, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

HE is adorable!! I love his Nanny too!

Andrea August 24, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

Ahahahahaaa! He's FUNNY! Will you please mail him to me so I can enjoy him for a while? P.S. I hearby nickname him "Squirt".

Samuel August 25, 2010 at 12:26 AM  

* Pulls mancard(s) out of pocket *

And at the risk of losing all of them, that is one cute little kid! :D And don't mail him to Andrea, Panser would probably eat him. However if you ever need a week off do feel free to mail him to me. ;-)

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP