Just another day...

>> Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Trina caught me on windows messenger yesterday with story from her everyday life that made me laugh until I nearly choked. I thought I might share it with y'all as some of you can relate and if you can't now you know a little bit of the anything that can happen at the Hipps' house ;-)

As follows: (Warning, you might gag, cry, laugh, choke, throw up, or something of the like. Canaan Farms and the Hipps Family is not responsible for any damage to your computer or anything around you.)


"Hills.....

Guess what I did today...

well, First I went to my class, then, I hung out with Michelle, and Bree, and then we shot guns.. and then..

I killed a sheep while trying to save its life.

It was wormy, and was dying from it, so Dad said to Drench it with electrolyte, and water, which I did, and the first time it went fine...

But two hours later when I went to do it again, I did not get the drencher all the way down, and started to drown the poor dude,..so

I realized that he was dying, so I tried to heimlich him, but that did not work, so I gave him mouth to mouth resuscitation. ....aka a big smooch... and he coughed all over my face and mouth and died, I tried kissing him again, but I guess I was not his true love, cause he died anyway.

Poor sheep, Leah said that at least he died doing something pleasurable...I disagree.. all though I don’t mind kissing a sheep..."




Just another day... in the life of a farm girl! Now, who wants to come visit!?! Or better yet, who wants to be a vet when they grow up!?

10 comments:

Grace August 17, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

ok I totally laughed out loud just now. LOL!!! Still laughing....WOW. Now I am going to go read that again. That is the funniest thing I've read in awhile!!! :-)

Rachel Hipps August 17, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

I'll pass on being the vet when I grow up, but this made my day! Love you Trina!

Trina Hipps August 17, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

I do. (want to be a vet) He did not really taste bad. :-)

Mark Hutchins August 17, 2010 at 7:44 PM  

Wow! That is hilariously sad. :-P

Anonymous August 18, 2010 at 7:32 AM  

This is a good reminder why it is good that farmers live far, far away from the city ;)

Carebear1158 August 18, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

Glad thing you have a sense of humor, Trina.

Rachel Hipps August 18, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

Hey Hills, check out me blog! When I mentioned it earlier, you said to count you in, ya know!

Mom August 18, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

That was too funny! I remember giving mouth to mouth to a few lambs in my day...tasted salty!

Trina Hipps August 18, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

@Mom, I don't remember what he tasted like, I just remember kissing him(or performing CPR on him), and then he delightfully coughed Red Bull for a sheep(electrolyte mixed with water) all over my face and mouth. That was kinda sweet tasting( Probably because it it made of about 25 different kinds of sugar.).. The worst thing was that the Poor Guy did not even live to tell about his first kiss. A shame! LOL

Samuel August 23, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

That is epically hilarious! :D

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP