A day of Adventures

>> Monday, September 20, 2010

Yesterday we had an Adventure filled day and thanks to the suggestion from Andrea (ON dreah) we took lots of pictures are now can blog about it!!!









Me: "We are going on an adventure!!"
Solomon: "AhhhhHhh!!!!!!"



Whats a boy to wear???



See, we raise them Chivalrous!




Baby was a dear and had his "Quiet time" with his new baby bible that he LOVES while I did the dishes and got all his stuff ready to go.



Whats a nanny to wear??? :-P



My hair was being outrageous and I did not have time to shower and make it decent to I straightened it for a day... :-)



Sol does not like his car seat or being made to get in and out of it... but he does love his bottle!!



This is Kandace and she helped us at the bank. She was a dear and loved Solomon ... the feeling was mutual! ♥ Apparently I have a credit card...that I did not ask for... thanks y'all! not.



We parked at the landing so that Solomon could sleep in the stroller while I walked around doing our errands.



We dropped off a book at the church that I have been borrowing for a few *cough* months O:-) and to mail some stuff of to Texas oh ya baby!!!



Stopping to read neat signs and ponder the days gone by


And Smell the roses.... of course!!!


My very favorite local bumper sticker. You have to agree that is adorable! :-)



Another quick stop at Starbucks to try out a new Pumpkin Spice Latte.. mmmmm it was wonderful! (and warm!)



Because taking pictures of your food is the new cool and I do think that these are reallly good! Enjoying it on the beach while the baby fills his britches with sand, the sun shines, the breeze blows, and the sea gulls get way to daring is just perfect!


Back home for a little R&R with that favorite book again before we headed off to Seattle =)



Mirror...mirror....



I really don't mind traffic much I actually find it rather fascinating and I love all the people...


We met up downtown and hit the lake for a run er.... walk for me; they ran! =)

It was a lovely day though a little too much in and out of the car for baby! ♥

4 comments:

Andrea September 23, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

Aw, you are so nice to post all those picture merely at my suggestion! I'm terribly glad I suggested it, though, 'cause those are ADORABLE!!!
Your hair looks marvelous.
The turkey suit was disappointing, I thought it was actually a turkey suit. But it was just a turkey OUTFIT.
I very much love the expression on The Child's face in the very last picture!
Thanks, Hills! I enjoyed that very much!

Trina Hipps September 23, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

Sounds as though you all had fun!!
I LOVE your Hair! And the Baby Bible was SOO cute! Love you!

Emily Hipps September 24, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

I love Sol's face in the first shot and while he is enjoying his favorite book. Seeing people enjoy books makes my little teacher heart just melt with gladness. :D Tell him if he keeps it up, he will be the most brilliant of all his peers. Oh, wait, he already is! Your hair is so long, I think it might be longer than mine now!
Andrea: To put a child who is learning to crawl into a turkey SUIT would be cruel and unusual punishment. The tail feathers would be forever throwing him off balance.

timothy September 30, 2010 at 9:04 PM  

You are in luck,
you get to babysit such a cute kid


PS love the hair

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP