Welcome to the World!

>> Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome to the world sweet little baby Caroline!

8lbs 8oz and 20inches long

♥ Beautiful sweet little girl, complete with long blonde hair ♥




Mommy and Daddy and baby are all doing fine. ♥

5 comments:

Grace September 16, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! SOO excited for them!! :-) She looks like a cute little bundle of joy! ;)

Rachel Hipps September 16, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Sarah looks wonderful, and pleased. :) And the baby is adorable..... YAY!

Caroline September 17, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

Congratulations!!! So happy for you all! What a beautiful name :) God's blessings to you all!

Caroline's Grammy September 17, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

YIPPEE!!! The next generation of Hipps has taken flight!

Anut Becca September 23, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

I love my niece event I have not meat her yet! And I love her parents so much!!!! I miss you three soooo much (Michel Sarah & Caroline) And hope to see you soon Love you three

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP