Take...
>> Sunday, February 27, 2011
Take my life and let it beConsecrated, Lord, to Thee.Take my moments and my days,Let them flow in endless praise.
Take my hands and let them moveAt the impulse of Thy love.Take my feet and let them beSwift and beautiful for Thee.
Take my voice and let me sing,Always, only for my King.Take my lips and let them beFilled with messages from Thee.Take my will and make it Thine,It shall be no longer mine.Take my heart, it is Thine own,It shall be Thy royal throne.Take my love, my Lord, I pourAt Thy feet its treasure store.Take myself and I will beEver, only, all for Thee.
Frances R. Havergal, 1874





9 comments:
Beee-U!-tiful!!
Love you tons! BT
Absolutely lovely.
Love you, dear!
I love it Hillary! you do such a good job with your photography. :)
I miss so much!! :( I absolutely love the post!! :) (Emily helped me spell absolutely ) Love you
~Becca~
P.S. will you blog the pictures of Maeve and Caroline. I really wont to see them. Please! :)
Great post Hillary! Thanks! :)
-Yap
Hello Hillary! I was wondering...who is in the first picture???? Is that Sarah?
Mikala
Becca, Have Emily show them on Facebook to you =)
Mikala, That is actually me, but Sarah and I do look alike from behind =)
OK Hillary I will ask her! :)
I love you
~Becca~
hillary, these pictures are AWESOME!!! u r such a good photographer!!! can u plz email me the pics of me and caroline? my email is kawaiigurl311@yahoo.com. thnx!!!!
hola hillary!! i just got your email with the pic of me and caroline! it waz soo cute! thank you thank you sooo much!!! talk to you soon!
love, MAEVE
Post a Comment