Our Day in Pictures 4/8/2011

>> Friday, April 8, 2011


Solly-Polly and I went for a walk today in the glorious sunshine....why I felt the need to go for a walk after already destroying my legs and hind end thanks to Trainer Momma I have no clue, but I think it was the promise of a $1.99 blizzard from DQ on the other end that did it. That and my body's ravenous craving for vitamin D.


I really couldn't resist the pull of french fries and Solly likes them too so we ended up spending $3.70 at DQ but I darn walked those two miles so it was worth it! By the way, Banana Cream Pie blizzard is really wonderful... like REALLY wonderful!! Thankfully for Solomon I was brought up in the upper middle of a big family and I understand sharing and what it feels to be a little person. ;-)


In case you ever wondered, this is what a sweet potato lunch upper lip and ice cream lower lip and two teethed baby mouth looks like.



Solly was an angel and sat nicely on the bench or stood to look out the window. However, there was another family there with a rather ill behaved little miss who threw several fits all of which Solomon found VERY interesting and would not be convinced to look away, no matter how many times I told him it was rude to stare. ;-)






This is us... duh. I decided not to edit this picture really (except my very sore head spot which I removed because this IS the internet :-P ) and to include it, even though it is not particularly pretty or artsy because I liked it so much and it is very much... "us" just plain and simple. :-)




Solly makes my world full of little smiling moments and just preciousness. He carried his "Thumper" book with him the whole way there and back and was not about to be parted with his flowers. Yes, even after I discovered that they were in fact in prime pollen season and his shirt was turning yellow. I had to find him other ones :-P




This is what I got to look at... :D LOVE it!!!




It was so beautiful outside we decided to bring some of the "sunshine" inside too for us to look at and remember our fun when it gets gray and cloudy =)


3 comments:

Andrea April 9, 2011 at 10:18 AM  

I want Solly!

HerbGurl29 April 11, 2011 at 4:05 PM  

OK, I totally want some hot french fries now!!

maeve April 29, 2011 at 4:39 PM  

i love DQ!!!! craving fast food right now :D solly's little teeth!!!!! ADORABLE!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP