Weird...
>> Saturday, September 1, 2007

How many does it take to hold down the Ravioli grinder?
Looks like Trina got the 'Under dog' spot!
Our star Rosie was so sad that our friends the Millers had to leave after their visit, she decided to stage benefit rock concert to raise money so they could visit again. This is a picture of her preforming. (Just kidding:-) )
Totally cool, John. Totally cool.
"We've got the bouncing bears and the juggling jaguars,..." (too long in the car)
The Great pillow fight.
Timo decides he would look nice with a handlebar mustache.
"Ok, so that was the freakiest thing I've ever seen"
Yuck, Yuck, Yuck!!!!!!
BUG EYES!
And the grand prize winner...
"Families are like fudge mostly sweet with a few nuts."
Lets just say, we were a nut batch!





3 comments:
Let's just say it takes a lot of effort, and I should know!
That is so.... hilarious!! Me, and Thomas were looking, at this, together, and got several good laughs out of it!! I'm wondering if Katie will be weirded out tommorrow:)! I must say that my prize winner would be Laura Rose, and her rock concert! Go Rosie!! Yeah, I'll vote for you:)So was that James Brown or Elvis Presley??! Just wondering:) Micheal next time, please don't allow Hillary to post such a blinding picture:) Okay I'm having way to much fun with this post! Don't get too crazy:)
Bekah, and Thomas
P.S. Maybe I'm the one getting a little (just a little mind you) too crazy:)!
Your family looks like a hoot! I think I'd fit right in...:)
Post a Comment