Dress Like a Home schooler!

>> Wednesday, June 25, 2008


This is a blog post from "Gardner Brother Creations". Thank you "Uncle Dan" for letting us share your humor :-)
Yes, The Gardner's were Home schooled...

________________________________________

Proud to be homeschooler? Then why not dress like one? Introducing Homie Highwear for the Homeschooler™, inspired by the Homie video!

Notice the 1950’s Sunday-school hair style, the Nerd Oldschool© glasses, the “Dad wore it to his prom too” Bowtie, and the AirpitTighty® pants - guaranteed to never hang lower then your waist! Closeup:

They’re pants! They’re cutoffs! They’re Homie’s patended age-resistant technology® - guaranteed to fit no matter how old you are! Plus, cover your ankles with our black-rimmed LadySocks and walk comfortably in LessIsMore™ shoes! Closeup:

What are you waiting for? Join the revolution! :^)




9 comments:

Anonymous June 25, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

Wow, what can I say?? I have never had as much fun as I did last night watching those videos with you all that were by a guy that kind of looked like that! I may not be a very experienced fellow, but I do know a laugh when I see one. Thanks for giving me another something to shine, Hillary!
Linus

HerbGurl29 June 25, 2008 at 4:07 PM  

ROFL!!! Wow, I haven't even looked at the video and I'm already laughing my head off! (NOT literally!) Glad he let you post it.
~Katie~

Hillary Hipps June 25, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

Me too!

Anonymous June 25, 2008 at 4:49 PM  

The Hipps are hip! :D

Ladygreen June 25, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

Oh wow....I hope that's not what I'll see Michael wearing to church next Sunday! lol...that would NEVER happen!
Funny post...I'm laughing like crazy here!

Hillary Hipps June 25, 2008 at 10:09 PM  

Alatheia, Michael says "gunness, that is what she made me wear all NCHEA!"

You never know... :-)

Ladygreen June 26, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

That's terrible! Go smack your brother for me, hillary! I SO didn't make him wear that! What I made for NCHEA looked a TON better! The waist on them didn't come up to his CHIN...and he didn't look stupid in them like "Homie" looks in his pants!
Good heavens! See if I ever say anything nice to Michael again! Just kidding...but I DO think I've had enough grief about that costume from him already!
: )

Goldfish June 28, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

LOL!! That was great. I wasn't homeschooled technically. I went to a K-12 Christian school with six students, 3 of them being my brothers and me. :) Thanbks for the laugh, Hillary!

Andrew B. July 18, 2008 at 9:26 PM  

I do not look like that! lol. That is sooo funny! I have gotten the pants-too-high look before though, in public. I burned the pictures, just kidding. I just think they got lost somewhere.

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP