Photo Shoot with Anna Rehm
>> Tuesday, June 24, 2008
My dear friend, Anna Rehm, agreed to take my senior pictures for me. We had tons of fun and she did an awesome job! Now I have 6 pictures to decide from! (a sure mark of an excellent photographer) What do you all think? Which one...which one...?! Thank you Esther for lending me the shirt off your back; you are a true friend!:-)
See what a good job she did?! THANK YOU ANNA!
I am expecting a comment Big Trina!:-)





16 comments:
I LOVE the 2 pic hillary,but I like the 3 one too:)ALL of them are awsome pics!Great job Anna:)
Wow, these are all beautiful pictures! I especially love 1 and 3. :o) Congratulations on graduating, Hillary!
Love in Christ,
Tara Marie (from the Rebelution)
3 and 4 are the best ones, I think!
You are so beautiful. Great job Anna!
Oh so cute! I think I like the second or the fourth one! They are all nice though!
I think the third and fourth are my favorites. You are a lovely young woman, with a beautiful spirit as well :-)
~ Caroline
All are lovely, but #3 would be my pick! :D
I got here from the Rebelution, and have enjoyed looking over some of your posts!
Have a great day!
Emily
I like the third one best! That shirt looks great on you, aren't you glad for friends? (-:
~Katie~
My favorite is #2, for sure!! Anna did a fabulous job! Woohoo!!
And I'm so excited for you Hillary, I know you've been looking forward to graduation for a loooong time! :)
Love and Prayers,
~Elizabeth
I vote for number three, but I must say that it's probably impossible to take a photo of you that isn't beautiful.
Love,
Grammy
Hello Hillary,
Well my oppinion (yeah I know, not that it matters) would be #'s 2, 3 and 4. Yeah I know that didn't help much because that is about what everybody else said. But truthfully they are all very good pictures!
Love your blog. Keep it up!
Hope all is well with your family. Keep encouraged! Kimberly
Hey Hillary,
My opinoin would be #3, and 5 though they are all lovely, and Anna did an absolutely incredible job! Way to go Anna congratulations for a job well done on your first graduation pictures. Can I book you for mine!=) Love you both Hillary, and Anna!
~Bekah~
Love the pictures! Beautiful! #3 is our favorite. Uncle Bryan says you are a beautful lady in all of them. (I agree) I would say #3 and second #2.
Love ya,
Aunt Anne, Uncle Bryan
Anna--Wow!--what a great set of pictures! And Esther's shirt was a great color for showing up those eyes! Hillary, you're so pretty! Here are my thoughts. Pictures 3 and 4 seem to me the more common types of "graduation" poses, but that's not bad, I like that. They seem natural and un-stilted, and your expression is so nice in them, I like them both a lot. But, I love the closer-up view of your eyes and the sun on your hair in #1, the contrast of you against the sunny bushes in #2, your beautiful hair in #5, and you're "Hillary-Grace-Smiley-Face" in #6. Right now I can't decide if my fav is #3 or #4, so I'll have to look sometime later and post another comment when I decide. Love, BT :)
I've decided that I like #3 best, but it's a hard choice, they're all so nice! Love, BT
Love the first. And the bench one. And the one with the tree. :) It's hard to pick a favorite, you are so pretty! Anna did an excellent job.
And you know the Rehms? How fun, I miss them. I got to see Abi when she and Josiah and Thomas came up for a day. That was exciting! =)
I like the 3rd one and the 5th one!
But I think I like the shirt best! LOL
Post a Comment