Rodeo!

>> Monday, June 9, 2008





Bare back bronc busting



This was after he had already thrown the cowboy!


Bye Bye!

Ever wonder what calf roping looked like in slow motion...


Step #1


Step #2


Step #3 Caught!


We had a lovely time, and despite the lightening and severe thunder storm warnings, escaped without getting rained on!

Two bull riders were hurt during the evening. One walked away after a bit, but the other had to be taken to the ER in the Ambulance. His wife and Little Daughter were there watching and I am sure they would all appreciate your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous June 10, 2008 at 7:21 AM  

Great action pics!! I am sure glad that the storm passed by instead of adding to the show!
Linus and Inus

HerbGurl29 June 11, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

Cool pics Hillary! I especially like the 4th one, what a great shot! I'm glad you guys had a good time there. (-:
CUSOS,
Katie

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP