Never in all my born days...

>> Wednesday, June 11, 2008


...have I seen a rainbow quite like this!

Both ends were on our property, and it was really short. I think it was special for us:-)

5 comments:

Anonymous June 11, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

Wow!! That is one awesome rainbow!!

Anonymous June 12, 2008 at 6:59 AM  

I had never seen one like it before either, and I am sure that it was just for us. Isn't God good??? Great job getting a picture of such an interesting sight!
Me and Linus

Anonymous June 12, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

Beautiful picture!!
Hope all is well with you all!
God Bless,
Kimberly

Anonymous June 12, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

Wow Hillary, that is a great picture! I have never seen a rainbow so low before either. You are doing a great job with the photography.
I love you!,
Mom

Joel June 14, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

Was that Wednesday's severe weather? I was in Walthill and it looked pretty bad to the south and east (tornado hit Little Sioux, IA minutes later). Great photo!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP