Pumpkin Babe

>> Monday, September 1, 2008

We picked Pumpkins today and I thought it would be fun to pile them up and take John's picture with them; John thought NOT! I bribed him with a Popsicle and he posed relatively well thought the last one is my favorite!









This is what he did when I said he was done and could eat his Popsicle!

9 comments:

Laura Ansley September 1, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

This is absolutely adorable!!

Anonymous September 1, 2008 at 7:40 PM  

I LOVE IT!!! What an excellent photo essay. I like the last one best too!
See you soon!,
Love,
Your Mom

Noelle Otto September 1, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

How sweet! The last one is very cute! :) Kids! Don't you just love them??!!

Anonymous September 4, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

The last one is definatly my favorite. He is so cute!

Anonymous September 5, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

Too Cute Hillary! Great Job on the pictures! Great to see you last night!

Anonymous September 6, 2008 at 1:02 AM  

The last one is a winner, it's true...
But I kinda like the second one with all the pumpkins too!

I love you,
Grammy

Anonymous September 8, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

Wow, all of these are so incredibly adorable, Hillary! Great job! :)

-Tara Marie (stopping by from the Rebelution)

Anonymous September 8, 2008 at 4:39 PM  

that is great Hillary!!!!! love it...and you!!! :-D you are doing a great job on the photos!!
Tmh

Anonymous September 9, 2008 at 11:17 AM  

Great pictures, Hillary!! John is very photogenic!
I'm praying for you!!
Love,
~Elizabeth

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP