Blessed

>> Friday, August 29, 2008






5 comments:

Anonymous August 29, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

What is in the jars? Carrots?

Anonymous August 29, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

What a delightful post - you express thoughts and feelings so well through your photos. I love your blog!

~ Caroline

Anonymous August 30, 2008 at 12:36 AM  

Wow! You guys have done an amazing job!! I am so proud of you!
Lovingly,
Mom

Noelle Otto August 30, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

Hello Hillary!

I just found your blog last night, and really enjoyed it. I read your archives all the way to the very first post :-)

What is in the third picture? Watermelons? (we have one growing and are excited to eat it :)

Feel free to pop over to my blog as well if you like...(and leave me a comment :)

Blessings on your day,
Noelle M.

Anonymous August 31, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

Hey Hillary! Wanted to leave a note letting you know I had been here.....here it tis! How did I miss you having a blog all these months????? I can't wait to go back and read allllll your post!
Sarah Hutchins

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP