The Best of the Best
>> Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Ben came! We went Roller Skating, Runzaing, and Dancing. Not to mention the phototaking that we did here...:-)
Here in some order are pictures from the 47 hours we had with him.
Arms and Ammo
SUPERMAN!
In which Rebecca falls on skates
_____________________________
Ben's Photo shoot
Personal Favorite
The Blue.
* Pictures taken by pretty much everyone!





3 comments:
Great post, Hillary!! The pictures are great, looks like you had a good visit with Ben!
I'm sure the dance was oodles of fun! I've so enjoyed square dancing with my friends in WI when I visit them!!
Hope you're having a great week! I'll try and call and catch up with you sometime.....I'm praying for you!!
See you sometime!!
~Elizabeth
This just further proves that all the fun happens in Nebraska! And, you sure know how to capture that fun and share it with the rest of us through pictures. Nice post, Hillary!
Hello Hillary!
You've been tagged by me -- check out my blog for details :)
Blessings!
Noelle
Post a Comment